Zodiac Signs How Others See You
- Capricorn: You’re often seen as an irresistible force and an immovable object. People put you in charge because you’re decisive — you’re famous for having a great sense of realism. When others need a rational head in a crisis, they call on you. In personal relationships, some friends will stand in line to unload their problems on you; others avoid you because they think your outlook is too downbeat. Everyone agrees that it’s difficult to divert you from your course when you’ve set a goal. Some people feel that in order to find the real you they have to strip away layers of secrecy, but most understand that your aloofness stems from a deep sense of personal privacy.
- Aquarius: You’re often regarded as slightly eccentric — not necessarily strange, but certainly an independent character, a kind of daredevil with an unusual way of looking at things. People consider you a pathfinder, a member of the real avant-garde. They think you have a wicked sense of humor, an ability to shock and amuse at the same time. They know you’re open to new ideas, especially when these ideas are yours. People are drawn to your friendliness and enthusiasm, but they withdraw quickly when you turn acid-tongued. Sometimes, because you need so much personal freedom, you give the impression of being uncaring or distant. Those around you may also become annoyed at your stubbornness.
- Pisces: Everyone thinks you are his or her special friend, that they have your undivided attention. You’re thought of as solicitous and concerned. You’re also known as a sparkling social presence — witty, vivacious, and always interested in new activities. People consider you artistic and somewhat bohemian, and are impressed by your physic sensibility. They value you as a confidant but, oddly, the more people lean on you, the weaker they think you are.
- Aries: Your upbeat, magnetic personality pulls people toward you — you bring excitement into their lives. They envy your aggressiveness in meeting a challenge. Whatever the problem, you give the impression that you have an answer ready. You’re also admired for your honesty; you don’t gloss over difficulties. What people don’t like is your tendency toward bossiness and your deserved reputation for being sharp-tongued. They’re afraid to cross you in an argument because they know you can cut them to the quick.
- Taurus: You’re thought of as a serene influence, someone to depend on, and you’re admired for your organized mind. Not many people realize that you’re sensitive and easily wounded. You are trusted as a tastemaker, and your artistic and esthetic opinion is welcomed. Because you have sound instincts about money, your financial advice is also sought. On the other hand, people resent your tendency to be dogmatic. Even if you’re right, others don’t understand why you have to be so unyielding.
- Gemini: People like to be around you because you’re interesting and amusing. They admire you for your talent with words and sense of humor. Although you’re considered more of a cerebral type, friends trust your judgment about emotional matters. They also know you’ll jump in to help when asked. Only those closest to you know you can be moody and discouraged. When crossed you can be sarcastic, which makes some people think you’re arrogant.
- Cancer: Those in your circle think of you as a den mother/father — the one who tries to fix other people’s problems and make sure everyone is happy. They like your concern for their well-being and cherish your wise counsel. But why, even if they follow your advice, do they keep it a secret from you? Because they think you’re controlling and don’t want to be a puppet on your string. They also think you’re moody. One minute you seem to care about them, and the next you’re crabby and to be avoided at all costs. In your career, you’re viewed as someone who can quickly spot an opportunity for finantial gain.
- Leo: You have a regal quality, a way of standing out in a crowd. The unique combination of the excitement you project, your sense of style, your way of speaking, and your laugh is what draws people to you. They’re also seduced by the fact that you think big, which feeds their own fantasies of success and power. They’re attracted to your energy and enthusiasm and your take-charge attitude. They assume you’ll take a leadership position. But some people dislike what they consider your king-sized ego. They think you hog the spotlight and that you’re performing even when you’re perfectly serious and sincere; they question your sincerity. Others regard you as a showoff who merely talks a big game. And there are those who think you have the temperament of a demanding, spoiled child.
- Virgo: You’re regarded as a real go-getter. People trust you to handle any job. They think of you as a person who can analyze almost any problem in a logical way. Others come to you when they want their own actions explained to them, or are feeling confused about relationships. You are valued for your ability to set priorities and to create order out of confusion. Because you’re both discriminating and truthful, people trust your judgment on books, theater, and clothes. However, you don’t wear your heart on your sleeve, and as a result others often perceive you as haughty and cold.
- Libra: People feel important when they’re with you because you always seem to understand their point of view. You are considered warm and outgoing because you know how to draw people out, and you’re thought of as someone with an unparalleled ability to deal with the public. However, because you want others’ approval, you tend to go along with what they want — and this sometimes makes you look wimpy. To some people, you also appear vain and overly concerned with your appearance.
- Scorpio: It’s probably your secretiveness that makes people so interested in finding out what you think. You’re often the guru in a group, the one with uncanny hunches about the future and piercing insights into other people’s motivations. Many believe that even your humor contains the barb of truth. People are aware of your reputation for sensuality and fantasize about you as a lover. You’re frequently viewed as over-controlling and too ambitious — even power-hungry — but also as someone who can be trusted, because you never make false promises.
- Sagittarius: People like your sense of humor and your buoyant presence. No matter what goes wrong, you’re ready with an upbeat explanation and forecast for the future. You’re also the first to volunteer help; colleagues and friends appreciate your willingness to do favors. People like your frankness, although sometimes they think you can be too frank and that you put your foot in your mouth too often. To some you seem fickle and undependable, perhaps a bit too detached emotionally. In general, you’re viewed as an unpredictable, independent spirit.