Why you should never give up
At some point we all feel like throwing in the towel. We’ve lost our vision and our motivation. But there are lots of good reasons to hang in there and fight … and to keep on going till we’ve reached our dreams and goals:
1. As long as you’re alive it’s worth the fight and effort – While you are still breathing you still have the chance, and the choice, to keep trying until you succeed.
2. Remember to be patient and realistic – It takes time to learn skills and to master something new. Be patient with yourself. It’s a journey not a race. Mistakes are normal; they don’t mean that you’re a failure.
3. You are stronger than you think – You can handle differentsetbacks; you have the fight and drive to keep on persevering until you reach your goal. Don’t underestimate your will and energy.
4. Prove who you are: You’re a winner not a quitter - You don’t want to be known as someone who gives up. So go out there and show them that you’ve got what it takes.
5. If someone else has done it you can do it, too. You know that it is possible. It’s not an empty dream. Plan your journey, break the goal down – and you’ll get there in the end.
6. Believe In Your Dreams – Don’t fall for the lie that it’s all a waste of time. You can be that person who gets the life they want!!
7. There are others in a worse situation than you – Yes - It’s easy for some people; they have more advantages. But there are also other people who are much worse off than you. Don’t be a helpless victim – write the script for your own life.
8. It’s time to prove the naysayers wrong - There will always be people who will try to pull you down. Ignore what they tell you; keep believing in yourself.
- silverscatter reblogged this from psych-facts
- h-eliophilia likes this
- kashwah reblogged this from psych-facts
- jillyjellycious likes this
- misspinkjellyfish reblogged this from eatingdisorderrecovery
- princelaharl reblogged this from onlinecounsellingcollege
- itslaurenlovexo likes this
- ipsytipsy reblogged this from psych-facts
- aponyaday likes this
- arifantasia likes this
- jlb92286 reblogged this from eatingdisorderrecovery
- theskinofalion reblogged this from onlinecounsellingcollege
- empiresofglass likes this
- reachtorecover reblogged this from eatingdisorderrecovery
- cherishlife-startliving likes this
- hinatari likes this
- yourbodyisacanvas reblogged this from tinyfactss
- theres-a-fighter reblogged this from onlinecounsellingcollege
- xyx-xyx likes this
- ihatemermaids likes this
- psydoktor reblogged this from inkydonkey
- thebrownchildxo reblogged this from mys-tify
- thebrownchildxo likes this
- mys-tify reblogged this from psych-facts and added:
- kkcarpediem reblogged this from zxcvbnmlove
- unfaith reblogged this from psych-facts
- ohbeibelle reblogged this from onlinecounsellingcollege and added:
- normantruong reblogged this from jhem-talk-to-stranger
- ssstarfall likes this
- pinkattitude likes this
- xlucht reblogged this from third-love-of-sleep
- third-love-of-sleep reblogged this from vrisuu
- duskins likes this
- nightlocke-d reblogged this from rock-it-bird
- rock-it-bird reblogged this from psych-facts
- luxana reblogged this from psych-facts
- takecarebecca likes this
- the--worldd-is-ours likes this
- youvegotemal reblogged this from productsofpoverty
- chandlerbingisperfection likes this
- misterleonidas reblogged this from tinyfactss and added:
- fearfulbalance reblogged this from peppermintclitoris
- frozeninside reblogged this from peppermintclitoris
- taming-themonster likes this
- theseoldwings reblogged this from peppermintclitoris
- peppermintclitoris reblogged this from eatingdisorderrecovery
- niktheawesome reblogged this from nikinspiration
- 420-supernova likes this